Saturday, February 13, 2016

New lens with a new day!

I just picked up a lens that I had on my old camera it's a over 30 year old lens but what a beauty it's prefect for me now I'm covered from 14mm all the way to 70mm, gonna be a fun summer I hope.

I've got 5 or more hikes I want to take to some Southern Utah water falls hope my knee and ankle can hold up, I think they can but we will see after the first one...

Going out to a new place tomorrow to see what it's got, have heard a lot about it and the photo's online are making it look wonderful can't wait to go.

Well here is my rise and shine photo for the day.... Not a great scene but a good place to practice with this new lens

This is the same place I took the Star Trails shots from but a little higher 

Well! Have a good day I'm taking a nap in a minute... 

Lynn

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lived in Park City,Utah. I've been an avid climber, skier, hiker, Photographer and yoga, participant. Travel much to do all of these activities and want to continue to do more traveling. Now that I've finished my travels of the Oregon Coastline and found that I'm not to fond of the rain but love the Ocean and surf. I'm now settled down in Southern Utah and traveling the four corners area. The warmth of the desert is a welcoming feeling for my wet bones, I love it here and believe I'll stay for awhile. The photographing here is to say the least more fun and really plentiful as you can see if you take a look at my site. Take care and get yourself out of the indoors and out into this great big beautiful world we live in.