Sunday, February 7, 2016

Couple of new ones (Archives)

Well, digging through some of my older stuff and found a couple that worked out nicely and I want to see how they look on a computer screen along with on my phone....

I didn't like how this looked at first but now I don't mind the bright right side of this photo it looks pretty nice to me...

This little tree is just standing in a nice place and I thought it might be a nice photo but it's a little too thin of a tree but It's nice to have a little diversity on this blog.....

Well enough out of me for today and thanks again all of the people that visit Ha! Like none!

Lynn

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lived in Park City,Utah. I've been an avid climber, skier, hiker, Photographer and yoga, participant. Travel much to do all of these activities and want to continue to do more traveling. Now that I've finished my travels of the Oregon Coastline and found that I'm not to fond of the rain but love the Ocean and surf. I'm now settled down in Southern Utah and traveling the four corners area. The warmth of the desert is a welcoming feeling for my wet bones, I love it here and believe I'll stay for awhile. The photographing here is to say the least more fun and really plentiful as you can see if you take a look at my site. Take care and get yourself out of the indoors and out into this great big beautiful world we live in.