Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Snow in Zion National Park area

Well, this is not your typical red rock photo's it's snow (Sierra cement) it was thick and hard to walk in and I climbed a long way up this road with out one snow mobile to torment me Ha! I love it when that happens ... I drove up the Kolob Resevor road to this area that I've been hiking around in and I love the fact that no one is there to bother me.
The road was quite deep when I got there and did continue to go to the the area where the snow mobiles stage there accents from.
Well here is the couple that I liked.

 Snow was wanting to crush me! Ha! 

Thick and gooey! But now that I'm down its nice and warm in my home and the muscles are mending.

Take care 
Lynn  

1 comment:

One Fly said...

There is no snow in El Nogalito Mexico and I like that alot!

About Me

My photo
I lived in Park City,Utah. I've been an avid climber, skier, hiker, Photographer and yoga, participant. Travel much to do all of these activities and want to continue to do more traveling. Now that I've finished my travels of the Oregon Coastline and found that I'm not to fond of the rain but love the Ocean and surf. I'm now settled down in Southern Utah and traveling the four corners area. The warmth of the desert is a welcoming feeling for my wet bones, I love it here and believe I'll stay for awhile. The photographing here is to say the least more fun and really plentiful as you can see if you take a look at my site. Take care and get yourself out of the indoors and out into this great big beautiful world we live in.