Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Having fun in Zion National park

Well, winter is in and on it's way out at the same time, if you know what I mean. Yesterday felt like a cool spring day or maybe I'm just wanting summer to come.

I'm trying to learn more about this new camera and lenses so have been going to Zion National Park to take advantage of the beauty their that I love, it's for sure over populated even in the slowness of winter but still a great place to spend some time.....

Here are a few taken a few weeks ago before the snows started to happen ....


 Bighorn sheep posing, love it!


Looking down on me to see if I'm going to shoot him and I did

Well! That's all for now just a short note.

Lynn 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lived in Park City,Utah. I've been an avid climber, skier, hiker, Photographer and yoga, participant. Travel much to do all of these activities and want to continue to do more traveling. Now that I've finished my travels of the Oregon Coastline and found that I'm not to fond of the rain but love the Ocean and surf. I'm now settled down in Southern Utah and traveling the four corners area. The warmth of the desert is a welcoming feeling for my wet bones, I love it here and believe I'll stay for awhile. The photographing here is to say the least more fun and really plentiful as you can see if you take a look at my site. Take care and get yourself out of the indoors and out into this great big beautiful world we live in.