Sunday, May 29, 2016

Spent another day up in Zion (fun!)

I spent a day up in Zion riding to bus system it was crowded and fun at the same time if you can find fun in a crowd, people that are on vacation are fun to be around there always happy and asking questions, met some from NV, Chicago, even met a man from Turkey and spent the afternoon with him taking photo's and talking.

Well! Here we go with the photo's

 I love this tree and want to go back after a rain to see the waterfalls in full tilt boogie

 This view I couldn't pass by, don't really like the contrails but will come back to shoot it again without them.

This is a photo of the organ grinder with the great white throne behind it. 

Another nice day in life ...

Lynn

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lived in Park City,Utah. I've been an avid climber, skier, hiker, Photographer and yoga, participant. Travel much to do all of these activities and want to continue to do more traveling. Now that I've finished my travels of the Oregon Coastline and found that I'm not to fond of the rain but love the Ocean and surf. I'm now settled down in Southern Utah and traveling the four corners area. The warmth of the desert is a welcoming feeling for my wet bones, I love it here and believe I'll stay for awhile. The photographing here is to say the least more fun and really plentiful as you can see if you take a look at my site. Take care and get yourself out of the indoors and out into this great big beautiful world we live in.