Friday, February 5, 2016

Getting down!

I've been wanting to do some macro photo's but don't have a macro lens so used my 50mm and it's sharp as can be but I forgot a lot of what your to do when doing this kind of work with a camera, you have to be on the same plane, not tilted but straight on with the subject meaning that if there is a wall you have to be perpendicular to it same goes if its laying on the ground must be looking straight down on it (....) well not what I did anyway I took the photo and now I turned it into a B/W photo so that I could hide some of this fact.

Anyway anyone that does come here will not jump up and down over this but I like the learning that I did on this subject including the mistakes, don't know everything! Or forget a lot!


 It looks like I added grain to the photo but it's the sand and the sharping that makes it look so grainy!

You be the judge Ha!

Have a good day!
Lynn

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lived in Park City,Utah. I've been an avid climber, skier, hiker, Photographer and yoga, participant. Travel much to do all of these activities and want to continue to do more traveling. Now that I've finished my travels of the Oregon Coastline and found that I'm not to fond of the rain but love the Ocean and surf. I'm now settled down in Southern Utah and traveling the four corners area. The warmth of the desert is a welcoming feeling for my wet bones, I love it here and believe I'll stay for awhile. The photographing here is to say the least more fun and really plentiful as you can see if you take a look at my site. Take care and get yourself out of the indoors and out into this great big beautiful world we live in.